… a Book Cover/Title with ____________
I was tagged by Vera (Unfiltered Tales)…oh gosh, too long ago!
As soon as I got the notification from her post I played along, but (as we know by now) my June presence on my blog has been lacking.
Here is how the game works:
The challenge: Find a book that contains (either on the cover or in the title) an example for each category. You must have a separate book for all 20, get as creative as you want and do it within five minutes!!
Here is how I played:
I wrote down all the I-Spy challenges, sat in front of my TBR shelves, and set a timer on my phone for 5 minutes. Once the 5 minutes were over, I went ahead and finished whatever challenges I ran out of time for, pulling from either my TBR or Read shelves.
Here are the I-Spy challenges:
- Something You Read
- Body of Water
- Product of Fire
- Clothing Item
- Family Member
- Time of Day
- Paranormal Being
- Celestial Body
- Something That Grows
Here is how I did in 5 minute time constraint:
And here are the rest of the I-Spy challenges fulfilled:
- Food- Chocolat, by Joanne Harris
- Transportation- Eileen, by Ottessa Moshfegh
- Weapon- Scythe, by Neal Shusterman
- Animal- A Dogs Purpose, by W. Bruce Cameron
- Number- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, by Jules Verne
- Something You Read- Redwall, by Brian Jacques
- Body of Water- Life of Pi, by Yann Martel
- Product of Fire- The Library at Mount Char, by Scott Hawkins
- Royalty- The Boleyn Inheritence, by Philippa Gregory
- Architecture- The Battle of the Labyrinth, by Rick Riordan (the labyrinth was designed by Daedalus…the Greek architect, sooooo….counts)
- Clothing Item- A Darker Shade of Magic, by VE Schwab (Kell’s coat)
- Family Member- The Sisters Brothers, by Patrick deWitt
- Time of Day- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, by John Berendt
- Music- Shadowsong, by S. Jae-Jones
- Paranormal Being- The Last Werewolf, by Glen Duncan
- Occupation- The Gravedigger’s Son, by Patrick Moody
- Season- Wintersong, by S. Jae-Jones
- Color- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, By Fannie Flagg
- Celestial Body- Every Soul a Star, by Wendy Mass
- Something That Grows- The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky (flowers grow….that counts right?)
Have you done this tag? Are you going to? Share your link with me so I can see how you did.